Skip to main content

6 Things to do Every Sunday

Hello! I'm up for a new blog today. There are many ideas to post for my blog but I ended up writing the things I do every Sunday. 

In a week, I have 6 days to go to work and only have a day to rest. Sunday is the only day I spend doing all the activities I want to do and even doing some household chores. That's why I always planned my Sunday on Saturday night. I have a very limited time to do all of it, but what can I do? I still need to work for my living.





Here are the 6 things I do every Sunday:

  1. Clean the house. This is my main agenda every Sunday. I have an 8:00-5:00pm job, I don't usually have time to clean the house. As soon as I got home from work, it's too tiring that I only want to do is to rest. I reserve cleaning the entire house every Sunday. Cleaning and decluttering makes me feel good and refresh myself from stress.
  1. Do the laundry. Another agenda every Sunday. Since I have 6 days a week going to work, I don't do my laundry every other week. I do it every Sunday. While cleaning the house, I also do the laundry. I just need to put the clothes in the washing machine and clean the house at the same time and it saves time. Usually, I always do the hand wash but for my pants, I wash it through the washing machine. 
  1. Self-Care. Every one of us has their own perspective of self-care, am I right?  Every Sunday, I start my day by eating a healthy breakfast. This is the most important to me every Sunday, but usually, since I wake not so early but not too late. I make it a brunch. As cleaning the house and doing the laundry done, I spent the time to watch my favorite Korean variety show, RUNNING MAN! Does any of you who reads my blogs also watch running man? If yes, then let's be mutual! Watching running man helps me a lot when I feel so lonely and empty, it became my stress reliever. In the evening, I spend at least 30-45 minutes to read a self-help book. 
  1. Planning the entire week. Yes, usually planning my week on Sunday makes my week organize and easier. So, every Sunday I plan everything for the week. From breakfast to dinner, appointments, activities, and such. 
  1. Go to Church. Attending the mass is one thing on the list every Sunday. Yes, this only takes an hour to thanked and glorify the Lord for all the blessings and guidance every day. 
  1. GROCERIES. Sunday is the best day for buying some groceries. Since I plan my week I need to follow it and buy the stuff I need for the week and ingredients I need for breakfast to dinner.
That's the 6 things I do every Sunday. I have so limited time, but I'm still trying to make all the activities I want to do little by little. I'm still adjusting myself from adulting. Maybe after 2 years, I will have a very productive Sunday and will accomplish more. That's it, see you at my next one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Care Product that Work for Oily and Sensitive Skin

Hello! So for today’s blog it’s about skin care product that works for oily and sensitive skin. These products really help me to got rid those unwanted pimples and until now I’m still using them. All products are very affordable and available to some drugstore and Watson. Disclaimer: All the products I used works to me, and it may not works to you because we have different skin types. It all started when I’m in high school. When my face had breakout it depressed me to the point that I don’t want to hang out with my friends and go to school, but I have no choice but to go to school. I started to lose my confidence and I’m in my senior year in college right now and still gaining my confidence. On May 2018, I started to search for some skin care products for sensitive and oily skin. Finally, I found the right product for my skin. I am very thankful for this product because finally I can be got rid of those unwanted pimples. Here’s the product I used: Safeguard Floral Pink wi

10 Things I learned in College

Few weeks from now I will be graduating and will be facing the real life. In my four years in college it wasn't easy for me because of being irregular student. Every semester I have 9 subjects to take to be able to graduate on time. If you're a regular student, you only have 7 subject to take. The pressure and academic requirement was double for me.  Thinking that in few weeks from now, all my parents effort and support emotionally, physically and financially will be paid off. Of course, my sleepless night, effort, pressure, stress, and anything I suffered in my college will be rewarded. Aside from the things I learned inside the four corner of the school, I also learned something valuable that has nothing to do with my grades. These things I learned is from my experiences. Here are the 10 things I learned in College: 1. How to be independent. This is the first thing I learned in college because I'm leaving in a dorm. I lived miles away from my family. I am t

HOW LIFE CHANGES AFTER COLLEGE

It’s been a year since I graduated from college and almost a year being employed. I remember when I was in college, I badly wanted to graduate and find work to enjoy life but as of this moment, all I want is to be back in college where I can joy my life as a student.  During college, the only thing that worried me was how can I pass every subject smoothly, how can I graduate on time, needing 8 hours of sleep, and to lessen the intake of caffeine. I sometimes worry about the financial situation but I have someone to rely on for that matter. As of this moment, I’m literally living independently. When I said independently, I’m no longer getting an allowance from my mom, I’m the one who pays for my accommodation and bills. Yup, you read it clearly, bills are one of the things that worries me. During college, even though I slept late because of doing some school work, waking up not so early is the one thing I missed when I was studying. It really doesn’t cost going to school because it'