Skip to main content

17 Things I learned in Life

Life is full of surprises. Even in seconds, surprises can happen. In my 21 years existing on this earth. I already encounter a lot of surprises. My life is not easy for 21 years old and I never expected all those to happened in my life. One thing for sure is that all the obstacles I faced in my past made me stronger. It gave me a lesson that no one can't teach me even a teacher because the experience is the best teacher.




These are the 17 things I learned in my 21 years living:

1. Not all your friend is your friend. 

In this world full of toxicity people will use you to survive in this cruel world. Not all your friend you know is your friend. They act as a friend but literally, they will only use you for them to succeed. No matter how many times you helped them and refuses one of their favor, they can't remember all the things you did for them and they will only see the one you refused. They will start to talk at your back without even thinking about all the things you did for them. That's why when you reach in your adulting stage, you will only have few friends because you choose carefully who you will hang-out.

2. Health is Wealth.

In adulting, being healthy is a must. You will work hard in order to survive for your living. Take good care of your health as you take good care of your work because you can't grind if you're not healthy and sick. Eat more vegetables and fruits more and less fast food. Always give yourself a self-care day.

3. Adulting is Hard.

When college life will be ended soon, you will feel pressured. Responsibilities and bills will start haunting you. You will not able to receive an allowance from your parents because you are the one who will give them an allowance and it's payback time. Looking for a job is not as easy as you look for an internship. Living alone is not a joke and adulting is really not a joke.

4. Don't Give Up.

No matter how tough you've been through, giving up is never the answer. Learn to find a way to solve the problem. Always pray for the best.

5. Saying "NO" is Okay.

Not all the time you need to say yes. Saying no is fine, it's a sign of maturity.

6. Time is Precious.

All the things in this world, only time can't turn back. Make sure to make your time more productive. Seize every moment and enjoy, you'll never be a child and teen anymore. Don't waste your time spending on all the things that are not worth it of your time.

7. Skincare is a must.

No matter how busy you are, don't forget your skincare. Skincare is always a must, it helps you boost your self-confidence. Invest in your skincare.

8. Don't compare yourself to others.

Comparing is a sin. Everyone has their own unique characteristic and capability. Don't compare yourself to others because they're doing well, instead of comparing and being envious of them. Show them that your happy and proud. Everyone can do well as long as they want.

9. FAMILY is CONSTANT.

There is always misunderstanding in the family. They are some conflict, different views in political, government, doing work, and everything. But family is family and it's constant. They are the one's will always embrace and accept you in your downfall and rise moment. They will love you continuously even if you hate them.

10. Once you get a job, Love your job.

In this world, in order to survive, you need to have a stable job for your living. Love your job as you love yourself, looking for another job is quite depressing especially when you don't save for emergency fund. That's why always do the best in your job.

11. Everything happens for a reason.

Always expect for unexpected circumstances. If something happens against what you want, always think that in every situation there's a reason why it's happening. If you're struggling in life, don't feel bad because in every difficult situation there is always something good to happen.

12. LOVE YOURSELF.

Love yourself because no one in this world will love you as you love yourself. Prioritize and value yourself, always spend time to unwind. Taking care of yourself is loving yourself. There are many ways to care for yourself.

  • Feed your mind by reading and solving puzzles. 
  • Eat fruits and vegetables to nourish your body and skin
  • Spend an hour every day to stretch and exercise.
  • Treat yourself and many more 
13. It's not too late to start over.

If you haven't done the things you want to do in the past, always remember that you always have the time to do it. Don't feel bad and lose hope, always have the courage to pursue it. It's not too late for you to make and start over and over again.

14. Being alone is not bad.

You can do everything you want when you are alone. You can think of more ideas and imagine your future. You can enjoy accompanying yourself. You can enjoy a movie marathon, reading your favorite book with a cup of coffee. You are always recharged.

15. Happiness is within.

Stop searching and chasing your happiness. To fulfill your happiness you just need to appreciate things and contented all you have in life. You will feel the happiness within yourself small achievements can excite your life.

16. Complying adulting stuff is tiring.

Complying with all the requirements for work is very tiring. Getting valid IDs and certificates can drain your energy especially if you spend more time lining and waiting for your turn. But inside it's very fulfilling.

17. Decluttering is a must.

In my 21 years, 5 years of it is that I lived alone. In my 5 years, decluttering becomes my stress reliever. It feels good when your surroundings are clean, it gives you positive vibes throughout the day.



That's the 17 things I learned in my 21 years existing. The world has more to give for us to learn. You should learn and live to the fullest.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skin Care Product that Work for Oily and Sensitive Skin

Hello! So for today’s blog it’s about skin care product that works for oily and sensitive skin. These products really help me to got rid those unwanted pimples and until now I’m still using them. All products are very affordable and available to some drugstore and Watson. Disclaimer: All the products I used works to me, and it may not works to you because we have different skin types. It all started when I’m in high school. When my face had breakout it depressed me to the point that I don’t want to hang out with my friends and go to school, but I have no choice but to go to school. I started to lose my confidence and I’m in my senior year in college right now and still gaining my confidence. On May 2018, I started to search for some skin care products for sensitive and oily skin. Finally, I found the right product for my skin. I am very thankful for this product because finally I can be got rid of those unwanted pimples. Here’s the product I used: Safeguard Floral Pink wi

10 Things I learned in College

Few weeks from now I will be graduating and will be facing the real life. In my four years in college it wasn't easy for me because of being irregular student. Every semester I have 9 subjects to take to be able to graduate on time. If you're a regular student, you only have 7 subject to take. The pressure and academic requirement was double for me.  Thinking that in few weeks from now, all my parents effort and support emotionally, physically and financially will be paid off. Of course, my sleepless night, effort, pressure, stress, and anything I suffered in my college will be rewarded. Aside from the things I learned inside the four corner of the school, I also learned something valuable that has nothing to do with my grades. These things I learned is from my experiences. Here are the 10 things I learned in College: 1. How to be independent. This is the first thing I learned in college because I'm leaving in a dorm. I lived miles away from my family. I am t

HOW LIFE CHANGES AFTER COLLEGE

It’s been a year since I graduated from college and almost a year being employed. I remember when I was in college, I badly wanted to graduate and find work to enjoy life but as of this moment, all I want is to be back in college where I can joy my life as a student.  During college, the only thing that worried me was how can I pass every subject smoothly, how can I graduate on time, needing 8 hours of sleep, and to lessen the intake of caffeine. I sometimes worry about the financial situation but I have someone to rely on for that matter. As of this moment, I’m literally living independently. When I said independently, I’m no longer getting an allowance from my mom, I’m the one who pays for my accommodation and bills. Yup, you read it clearly, bills are one of the things that worries me. During college, even though I slept late because of doing some school work, waking up not so early is the one thing I missed when I was studying. It really doesn’t cost going to school because it'